Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's a great day

It's was a great day today,because I went shopping with 2 of my co-workers. We all had the same day off.So we planed to go shopping over in San Francisco the shopping center is right above the Bart station.It is really convenient you get off powell station, then the shopping center is right above no head-ache of finding a parking space, no worried of going back to the car to feed the meter. So anyways when we get there we blowse we do not really buying anything it's just the idea of looking at nice things and to be with my good friends, it is my great enjoyment. I saw a jacket, but it was just too expensive. I don't think it's worth the money they are asking for. So I am going to keep my eyes open for the sales we had lunch in on of the restaurant at the mall and we a little bit move shopping then we had dinner at the cheese-cake Factory. The dinner was good. I had a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home