Wednesday, April 25, 2007

meeting the counselor

Today is my day off, I went to school, I went home, I had lunch,I did my homework and I had a little rest, then when my sister came home. I went with her to an appointment with her counselor at the learning center. My parents were supposed to go with her, but since they were both working I went with her. I am supposed to help my sister to improve her learning mostly in English, so she can get into a good college when she gratuates from high school. Looking at my sister. I was thinking if my family had immigranted a few months earlier. I could have gone to high school here too, because I could have learnt move English if I had been admiffed and be transfered into a 4 year college,I would have been easier too. But it's okay. I am trying my best to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home